Due to health safety and quality regulations, we are unable to accept returns of perishable chocolates. If something is not right with your order, we are happy to support you in any way possible. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Damage, discrepancy, or otherwise must be reported via email within 48 hours of verified receipt (based on the carriers tracking information of the delivery of your order). Please submit an image to support your concerns and hold on to the original packaging.
- For chuao boutique purchases: Proof of purchase is required.
- Do not discard shipping packaging and chocolates as we may request for them to be returned for quality assurance inspection.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen orders nor delivery delays due to USPS or UPS. Please make sure to monitor your tracking number and email notifications accordingly.
- Once your order ships out, we are unable to cancel it nor make any shipping changes on the address or shipping method.
We reserve the right to request photo evidence. Claims submitted thereafter will not be honored. In the event the product or original packaging has been discarded, we are not able to issue a credit or replacement.
Purchases from retail partners must be returned directly to them.
We can surely follow up on any concerns that you might have regarding your purchase that was made at a retail partner, however, we do need your proof of purchase and an image of the bar (opened) with lot number and expiration date so we can submit a claim.
All concerns must be documented via our customer service department and cannot be resolved via phone. Please email us: email@example.com at your earliest convenience. You will receive a claim number that is logged for our Q/A team to investigate as needed. No other department is authorized to follow up on customer service concerns, only via our established process in this policy.
* Please don't mail us your chocolate without a proper return authorization number (claim number). We are not held responsible for lost "return orders in transit"; we advise keeping your tracking number and shipping receipt to follow up with the carrier.