Dress code to participate in our Joy factory tours and/or Truffle Rolling Adventure Series:
- All attendees must wear flat closed toed shoes.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, watches and other accessories; they must be removed before entering the factory.
- Wedding rings can be left on, however, participants must wear plastic gloves provided at Chuao prior to entering the production area.
- Hair nets will be provided and must be worn in before entering the production area.
- Do not bring any valuables, as no personal belongings are permitted while entering the production area.
- All belongings will be locked in our chocolate education room during the factory portion of the tour.